Apr 04,2012
Apr 04,2012
I had a couple of letting agents come out to value my flat for rental purposes and choosing Underwoods was an easy decision. Although other letting agents valued it at a higher rental income, Lee Bosley filled me with the confidence that my flat would be well managed by them. Deciding to rent my flat out has been a difficult decision and Lee has made the process painless (so far!!) and has eased any doubts I had. I was pleased with the photos that were taken (as some agents seem to be happy to post mediocre photos on their websites). Three days after I asked Underwoods to take on my flat, I had a tenant. I never expected them to act as quickly as they did. I have been extremely impressed with their service. And I am feeling reassured that I have will have very few problems with being a 'landlady' if this outstanding level of service continues with the management of my property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1