Apr 04,2012
Apr 04,2012
What a great estate agency!

I cannot recommend CJ Hole highly enough. I have has awful experiences with another local firm (also based on the Gloucester road) but tentatively looked into other estate agents when I decided to sell my flat and look for a larger property. Why are CJ Hole great?

-Thoughtful: did not bombard me with hectic voicemails (I am a teacher and cannot take calls during the day) but always emailed me back when requested with clear updates and information. Always gave me lifts to properties as I don't have a car and work late
-Prompt and professional: sold my little flat at a great price ad very quickly, also found me an ideal house at an amazing price. So happy in my new home!
-Classy: their write up and photos of my flat was stylish, eloquent and informative. Obviously worked as I sold my flat in a matter of weeks

Steve Smith, the manager, was so calm and organised that I actually didn't get stressed both selling and buying. If I move again, I will certainly go with this company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bishopston Branch