Apr 04,2012
Apr 04,2012
we moved into a property on the 12 Jan 2012 they gave us a 6 month tenancy and told that it was just to make sure we were good tenants as they had to put my mum down as a garantor as my husbands income is low. 5 weeks later they called t tell me that the property was going onto the market its now being sold. They called me the other day to ask if I would allow a viewing I said err no U give us our notice to quit in May then you can do viewings!! we are a family with 2 children 4 and 3 years old and one on the way in 3 weeks I think its discusting I now understand why Allen and bath could not rent the property they had it up for rent first for ages now I know why cause they new it was only for 6 months. Merdian are greedy all they wanted was there near on 600 of fees and a 6 months let! I have told them if they want us out sooner that fine but we will not be paying anymore Admin fees I have spoken to CAB and they have advised me to speak to trading standards and to try get hold of landlord direct to see if she told them that she was going to sell it. I am very hurt and angry as I stipulated we wanted a long long let last place we were there 3 years wanted the same here. They are not advertising property with sitting tenants in and the laughable thing is someone I know called up about it and they said on the phone the quicker we get the tenants out the better how rude!They are now not responding to me via e mail or telephone,I am due my c section for baby on the 23rd april they will give us notice on the 12th may and I have e mailed saying no viewings untill atleast the 28th may as I will be recovering from surgery. Never again would I recommend them!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Meridian Estate Agents (Bournemouth) Office 1! To leave a new review of Meridian Estate Agents (Bournemouth) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Meridian Estate Agents (Bournemouth) Office 1

Meridian Estate Agents (Bournemouth)

297 Charminster Road Bournemouth