“I will say they are the worst I ever experienced. ......”

Feb 02,2017
By: 'The sad tenant'
Feb 02,2017
I will say they are the worst I ever experienced. They are not honnest well for me it's different cause I am just renting but the property was dirty 2 months now and I still having problems that they take ages to fix.
First day in no heating for 5 days after it,s the shower 3 weeks. The hoven took about 3 weeks to get replaced. And I will stop here cause I will write a lot. But imagine you try to close the kitchen foor boom it fels loke a cartoon or something.

They take there time to fix stuff without leting you know and the wordt part is when they need you there are more then reactif.
For me the Lloyds never again
Really really bad
By: David Lloyd
Dec 22, 2018
This tenant subsequently left the property in a dreadful state and with arrears on his account. We had to have the property professionally cleaned and cleared of the mess that was left. We claimed the full deposit as compensation for our landlord. This was not contested by the tenant.

McDonald and Lloyd LLP