Apr 04,2012
Apr 04,2012

broken promises, 6 month contract and nothing got fixed properly, door handles got fixed and have since come off twice, mould still in the bathroom, their way of fixing our broken window was to screw it shut so now we cant even open it. Flat wasnt even cleaned when we moved into it, washing machine flooded the carpet, refused to sign conract untill it was done. They didnt even chage the dates of the contract and still expected us to pay for a week we hadnt even lived in yet!! They said the fridge would be removed it wasnt, they said the wardrobe would be removed, it wasnt. they said the mould would be removed it wasnt. The electric key they gave us was the wrong one sor for 5 months we were spending 50 a week on electric, after investigating and calling the electric company we have since saved ourselfs 30 a week as now we have the right key. Bedroom window has been screwed shut as the landlord cant afford to fix it.....erm isnt that why we pay you rent? When emailing them we got very little respone, most of the time none at all. It has been 6 months of fighting with them to get things fixed and at the end of teh 6 months we are still waiting for EVERYTHING to be fixed. We have no off peak hot water or heating, havent had for 6 months, all of which the landlord and allen and crane no about and guess what..STILL NOT FIXED. HEY IGNORE OUR EMAILS, OUR PHONE CALLS AND EVEN HAD KATE HANG UP ON ME!!!!!

I was accused of breaking my contract by going to the landlord.......to which kate informed i had broken the contract and proceeded to shout at me down the phone....to which i informed her i have not broken my contract as the landlord called me.....he called me to sort it out as you werent telling him what was wrong.....and then she hung up!!! And now, the ladlord wont even talk to us, and allen and crane well.......we are still waiting.
imcompetent, unproffesional, ignorant, lazy, rude and unhelpful. They could do their job at the end of the day. But no. They ignore you then make you out to be the one in the wrong cause you pay the most expensive rent in the area and cant even have a bath without Mr mould joining in.
By: The Truth Shall Set You Free
Jun 07, 2012
All very strange how you seem to know all this FALSE INFORMATION.

I'm guessing Kate spends her time trawling review websites trying to SALVAGE the Allen & Crane name instead of replying to e-mails and answering the telephone...... Hmmm?
By: Without prejudice
May 03, 2012
....all very strang considering they want to extend their tenancy agreement for another six months (why would you do that if they where not happy!!!!) - the landlord has refused to rent to them again as he is fed up with them - they even harrassed him (by phone) whilst he was in hospital recovering from a life threatening accident - I would go on but who benefits from reading this anyway....

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allen & Crane Office 1! To leave a new review of Allen & Crane Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allen & Crane Office 1