Apr 04,2012
Apr 04,2012
Dealing with Daniel at Linley and Simpson in Ilkley was an absolute dream. I had never rented through an agency before and he was quick to put my nerves at ease. He was quick (and accurate) at answering all my questions and concerns. He, and the rest of the staff, were always very kind and patient when I called up with yet another question.

When the day came to move in, my husband and I were so impressed with how well organized and attentive Daniel was. It made the moving day so much easier and less stressful.

Overall, we were incredibly happy with renting through Linley and Simpson and would highly recommend them to anybody looking for a letting agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 8! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Office 8