Jan 31,2017
Leanne Fuller-OGrady
Gregory Pickard
Jan 31,2017
the worst experience of my life we were selling my mothers house. Hardly any contact and never a phonecall, any contact had was by text message..when I decided to back out and go with a proper estate agency I requested my keys back..they were posted through the porch door of the property with a key fob put on by them with the address clearly visible. When I rang up to complain about this lack of security, I was informed by Miss Fuller that she had posted my keys that morning, so to my horror it turned out that her assistant had posted my keys through the porch and she had in fact posted to me someone elses house keys with the address on aswell..so anyone out there who live in Pagham I could have had access to your house. I never actually collected them from the post office as I considered it a serious breach of security and I arranged to meet another charming(not) member of staff there to collect and hand over. She made it clear how inconvenient it was for her!! needless to say I have never heard another word from Miss Fuller-Ogrady and definitely no apology. My partner who had already paid for their service is having a similar experience trying to get his keys back..when he asked Leanne for his keys she said can you remind me where about you live in Chichester when in fact he lives in bognor. My advice would be to steer clear of this company, Leanne was charming at first but was never honest about their terms and conditions the whole thing is a con, it is a fixed fee payable within a certain period after which it is then handed over to a loan company something else they dont tell you....steer clear its worth paying a decent high street agency more money but getting a decent service.
bad