Apr 04,2012
Apr 04,2012
Without a doubt, the people at MyLondonHome have been the best estate agent I have ever dealt with. Joseph Kadman is in the process of selling the current flat I am in, and both Ian James and Daniel Quicke have worked hard to find a flat within the same development. They ensured that I was always first to view and, within a matter of days, I have found a new flat to move into.
I have just completed the reference form. It is, without doubt, the most simple form I have yet had to complete with a view to tenanting a property.
As a self-employed person, I am also pleased that MyLondonHome uses one's gross income, rather than profit. More than two-thirds of my rent are tax deductible, a fact that can be overlooked and ignored by other agents, such as Anscombe and Ringland, who have a ridiculous system, whereby your affordability is based upon your profit. Utterly ludicrous. Luckily, MyLondonHome live in the real world and do things in the right way.
I have no doubt that we will continue to work together in the future, and I look forward to dealing again with their honesty and professionalism.
Sean Jeffrey - St George Wharf, London

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London