Apr 04,2012
Apr 04,2012
I met Jake Harley last weekend and he took me out to view some properties around the Wimbledon area. He was courteous, polite, friendly and helpful. As I have been flat hunting tirelessly over the last few weeks I have come across some not so savoury estate agents ¢â‚¬â€œ that are pushing the ¢â‚¬Ëœdodgey salesman' boundaries to say the least ¢â‚¬â€œ that make you feel like they don't have your best interests at heart, that they see a million people every day and that you're just a number to them. Jake really stood out as he didn't do any of that. Also, once he knew I had decided to search outside of Wimbledon, he contacted his colleagues in the new areas to help me further with my search.

He even went above and beyond driving me to my next appointment AND introducing me to an amazing baguette joint in Southfields!

Just wanted to give him a shout out as I think he's doing a great job.

Definately the best estate agent experience I have had in my hunt.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Foxtons Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Wimbledon