Apr 04,2012
Apr 04,2012
I cannot speak more highly of the agency in helping me find a suitable rental property. I was in a difficult situation and they found not only a most charming place but I was in the property in under two weeks, fantastic.
Never having gone down the private renting route I was a little unsure as to what to do (although my son helped!) but Linley and Simpson provided recommendations for all the necessary utilities etc which I used and have not had a problem in the last almost, 18 months.
If it was not due to personal circumstance I would remain where I am (until the owner wanted to sell it) as it is an ideal property and made more pleasant by the helpfulness and understanding of the agency.
Well done and warm thanks to all your staff.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 6! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Office 6