Apr 04,2012
Apr 04,2012
I heard these guys on the local Radio Station presenting their weekly property show. Their vast knowledge of the rental industry prompted me to approch them with my property in Langley. I can only but praise Mr Kalsi and his team for making my life so easy by taking away the stress of letting my property. I have now been with The Property Bank for 12 months and it has been smooth sailing. Rent paid directly each month without fail and daily property issues taken care of by their own in house maintenance team. I would highly reccommend them to anyone looking to rent their properties. And finally a big thank you to Bobby for dealing with the eviction process of my previous tenants. Thank you guys.
Harjeet Singh

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Property Bank Slough! To leave a new review of The Property Bank Slough, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Property Bank Slough