Jan 30,2017
Steve
By: 'HYC'
Jan 30,2017
Professional service at very reasonable rates and our experience using this agent couldn't have been better. We needed to do some work of the property before renting it out again (previous tenants had been there 8 years) and Steve was helpful in providing contacts for local tradesmen and also advice on how to furnish the flat. We dropped keys off to the office on the weekend so they could start marketing the flat on Monday. They had a viewing lined up for 9am Monday and it went on the first viewing. The tenants wanted to move in on the Thursday, which gave Steve just 4 days to sort out all the paperwork! Everything went through quickly and Steve was really helpful throughout the process, taking time to explain my landlord responsibilities when asked (I wanted to know if there had been any recent changes), and also clauses within the T&Cs and tenancy agreement that where not clear to me. I found Steve to be extremely knowledgable, patient, responsive (he would always respond to calls/emails in timely fashion) and fair (I can't say that about other agents I've dealt with over the years!). I highly recommend Stephen James services and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.
Competitive rates