Apr 03,2012
Apr 03,2012
I have been dealing with Glenn Flegg & Co on the sale of my house and I can't believe the time and effort the whole team have been putting in to make sure I get the best price for my property. The number of viewings they arranged in the first week was amazing. I have already had numerous offers and Ben is working hard on negotiating the best price. They really have taken the stress out of selling my house and have constantly been in touch to keep me up to date. It's just a shame they haven 't got an office in the area I'm moving to so I could also use them to buy my next property. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending their services. Special thanks to Ben, Stuart and Lee!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham