Apr 03,2012
Apr 03,2012
The agency was one of several that I invited around to view my property, before deciding to rent the flat. All the agencies invited were used by other landlords in the same block.

They were friendly, well prepared, and answered questions honestly even when the answers were not necessarily in the agency's best financial interests (such as what level of service that most landlords use).

Once I had decided to let, viewings were very swiftly organised. All those that viewed the flat were appropriate, and I was provided with an overview of their situations before viewing. A tenant was found very quickly.

The level of service provided during the period before the tenancy started was also very good, with competative quotes provided for the majoirty of services commonly required, which was important to me, as this was the first time that I had let.

I would recommend the agency, and will be using them again in future.
By: Bushells MD
Apr 03, 2012
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to provide your views - its really is appreciated by the staff and management. I am delighted we met with your expectations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Clapham! To leave a new review of Portico Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Clapham