Jan 28,2017
Stacey
By: 'Mike Hepburn'
Jan 28,2017
Stacy came on board after we previously sold the house with Warren Powell Richards and the buyer decided to back out. I must say she was very professional and dedicated to her work. I believe she works above and beyond the call of duty as do all the staff at Warren Powell Richards in Farnham,Alton and all other branches I have found the service and professionalism exemplary. I cannot recommend them enough. Many Thanks for putting up with me and being there during a difficult period. Lloyd many thanks you are a real credit not only to Warren Powell Richards but to the industry.
Agents fees the best in Farnham very good.
By: Tim B
Jan 29, 2017
Hi Mike. A little note to thank you for the great review featuring Lloyd and Stacey. It's very kind of you and much appreciated. Thanks too for sticking with us at WPR, I am delighted we got there in the end. Very best wishes with your future plans, regards and best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards