“The worst experience with property renting ever. Absolutely useless, careless ......”

Jan 27,2017
By: 'THE WORST AGENT EVER. BE AWARE OF SCAM'
Jan 27,2017
The worst experience with property renting ever.
Absolutely useless, careless and unprofessional service. Moreover they scam and try to get as much money as they can. They were calling and chasing me all way long to receive holding deposit and those fees from me total £ 497.50, I paid all fees and tenancy charges such as deposit and 1 month rent on time.
On a move in day i was shocked when entered the property ( which was viewed and promised at the certain condition), the property was flooded, moulded and dirty. They did not bother to ensure that the property has no issue to move in, they just let me ( at that time I was 7 months pregnant) and my 7 yo daughter to move in. Then they were hiding for 2 days from my emails and phone calls about the repairs etc. When I've turned into the brunch they said I can ekither wait for the repair or they are keep to return all my money back and I can pull out from the tenancy, of course I've accepted that offer. After a week they only returned the deposit and 1 month rent and held £ 497.50 agency fees saying that they've done those job which was only to find a suitable tenant to the landlord.
I would never recommend to anyone to have deal with Abbotts Cambridge or with any of a Countrywide agents.
Overcharging fees: £ 497.50 in Cambridge for 1 tenant.
Attachments