Apr 02,2012
Apr 02,2012
I agree with the other reviews and they all carry a theme. Enter without notice. Lie that a repair is not reported. Inspect property and complain about something already on the ongoing inventory. And what upsets me is they get away with it. No authority that can punish them and they are dealing with people's lives. They kept my deposit and say the house was unclean when my photos show different. I think they think I have given up. They unlawfully tried to evict me early so new tenants could move in. And they unlawfully added a clause in the tenancy about a faulty appliance. Why is there not someone who can shut them down. They accursed me of sending a criminal email when I have sent no such thing and have never been questioned by police.
Leave the letting agent industry to decent people.
By: ManDir
Apr 18, 2012
As this case is subject to a legal dispute it would be inappropriate for us to comment on specific points. There are two sides to every story and we feel we respond in a fair and appropriate manner. As in this case we try and give people as much help as possible when they are distressed, unfortunateley on occassions their response makes us doubt our own judgement. Whilst this person says they will never use our company again, we would never be able to recomend them to a landlord with whom they wished to set up a tenancy. As in all cases, all action is instigated on landlords instructions and it is to them we have an obligation. Perhaps this tenant should review their own behaviour in the latter part of this tenancy, particularly when Faulkner had gone the extra mile to allow them home stability when their partner had walked out.
No deposit has been lost, under TDP rules it has been put into dispute under either TDS or a court rule on the apportionment of funds. This money is safe and awaiting instructions. Every tenant and landlord have free access at point of need under this very sensible peice of government legislation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1! To leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1