Apr 02,2012
Apr 02,2012
I was in a bit of a rush to find a flat to move to since my old contract was about to run out. Charlie contacted me and a few hours after that phone call I had already viewed the property and paid the securing deposit.

Charlie was excellent in explaining my requirements to the landlord and reaching a final agreement for the contract. In less than a week I already had the keys to the new property which was in excellent condition when I moved in.

Even after moving to the new property Charlie contacted me to make sure that everything in the new flat was up to my standards and that I was content with the property.

I've been using Morgan Randall for a few years now and personally I wouldn't use any other agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 4! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 4