Apr 02,2012
Apr 02,2012
The team at Elephant are by far the most professional, honest and tenacious in the area. From my first dealings with them I felt confident that I was in good hands. My flat was sold within 2 weeks of going onto the market, Alec and Matthew had viewings booked in every day. Unfortunately the buyer's personal circumstances meant the sale didn't proceed but again, within 2 weeks of going back onto the market Elephant had secured me another buyer without reducing the sale price. These people know the property market and use their expertise to make sure both buyers and vendors get the best possible outcome; their website and property presentation are second to none. Even more importantly they know how people want to be treated in the emotional business of buying and selling houses. The whole team are personable, friendly and they really care about the impact of their work.They operate differently to any other estate agent I have ever worked with and I would never dream of selling through anyone else in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Elephant Gloucester Road Office! To leave a new review of Elephant Gloucester Road Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Elephant Gloucester Road Office