Apr 02,2012
Apr 02,2012
I cannot praise Michal highly enough for the first-class, professional service he consistently provided under difficult circumstances; I was living overseas and needed a property quickly, ahead of a new contract in the Reading area. Despite the 1,500-mile distance between us, Michal consistently made thing happen; replying swiftly to any phone calls/emails and ironing out any issues. I was in within two weeks and Michal went out of his way to help, even after I had collected the keys (the property is self-managed). I've rented several properties but I've never received this level of service - can't recommend Romans - specifically Michal Matejka of Romans - enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office-24! To leave a new review of Romans Office-24, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office-24