...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Jan 24,2017
By: 'Pauline'
Jan 24,2017
I found Turners online after being badly let down by the estate agent high Street chain that initially marketed the property. I was totally despondent having lost confidence in the industry and wanted to remove my property from the market. Robert Davies came round to chat with me about remarketing. He was totally in tune with where I was coming from and identified with the timing of when to remarket my property. When I was ready to remarket, Lee visited to take particulars. I was totally impressed. Unfortunately (fortunately for me 🤗) Lee arrived just as I was hoovering my stairs which I always have difficulty with particularly the bottom step. When he popped his head in the door, apologising for being a little early, I decided to take advantage and ask Lee to hoover the bottom area and he was more than happy to.....what a gentleman! Lee chatted with me and took excellent photos of my home and garden which were immediately uploaded to Turners website. I was more than thrilled! Turners engaged in a pretty tricky and frustrating conveyancing relationship with my prospective buyer. I was most impressed by the attention and diligence given to the conveyancing process. Robert kept me regularly updated and Lee was always on hand. I finally completed last Friday 20/1/17. I can 100% recommend Turners for all your property marketing needs. I'm confident that you'll get 100% back. In fact, Turners achieved £10k more on the asking price suggested by the initial high street chain. Thank you Robert and Lee for helping me achieve my sale. Regards Pauline.
More than reasonable