Jan 24,2017
Amber Geyelin
Jan 24,2017
Absolutely useless, had my property listed with this company for over 6 months now and only 3 viewings despite being well underpriced.
Was promised intially they could sell my home in 28 days which was a lie and obviously something they just say to you to get you onboard. Sales fees are very high at £3600 which is a lot of money for only selling a small flat. Best go elsewhere and save your time and money.
Very high - £3,600 inc vat is 7% of a £55,000 property
By: Tom
Jan 27, 2017
Hello Gary,

Many thanks for your message we value you all feedback positive or negative as it gives us a good insight into the customers experience with GetAnOffer. First of all I would like to say to date we have not charged you a penny and have not tied you into any contract. At the outset we paid for professional photos and a floorplan to be produced. As you rightly have stated we have marketed on all the major property portals for the past 6 month which also comes at a cost to us.

This is all part of our service and we have designed this so you can see what we are able to achieve without having to fully commit to us. Ultimately we just want the opportunity to get our buyers through the door to demonstrate what they are willing to pay for your home.

We aim to sell all properties with 28 days. The only reason this would not happen would be due to a difficult location in the UK or price which is our job to demonstrate and communicate to the Vendor.

I have had time today to review your file. Its seems you purchased the property back in 2002 for £39,950 and have re-mortgaged the property since the purchase increasing the mortgage to £55,000. We are marketing the home at offers over £55,000 and will need to try and achieve closer to £60,000 to help cover the moving costs.

You have come to us to help consolidate your debt by selling your home but it seems the general public are not willing to pay the sort of money you need to achieve. From the 3 viewings we have achieved we did manage to get an offer of £40,000 which I understand you can't afford to accept.

At this stage we will have to wait for the market to pick up in the area to achieve what you need. Once you have completed the refurbishment works I feel it would be a good idea to get some new photos and see if we can get a new wave of buyers through the door.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss this further

Get An Offer