Apr 01,2012
By: 'Zaman b'
Apr 01,2012
I placed my 3 bed property on the market with victorstone and Barstow Eve's. I instructed victorstone after receiving a barrage of canvass letters And glossy leaflets. And Barstow as I thought they were established in the market. I must say I was totally surprised by how proactive victorstone were in arranging floor plans, pictures, particulars and having the property uploaded. I had constant feedback from Louis who was very professional from the offset. Needless to sat victorstone were the first to fire across offers at me. Within 3 weeks i accepted the offer.

I was disappointed with the victorstones buyer who changed solicitors and had the property surveyed twice. Which needlessly dragged the process. What was worse i had already given motice to my tenants. But in all I would recommend victorstone for their professionalism and personal service. They put one of the so called big names to shame.

Victorstone Property Consultants