Apr 01,2012
Apr 01,2012
I placed my 3 bed property on the market with victorstone and Barstow Eve's. I instructed victorstone after receiving a barrage of canvass letters And glossy leaflets. And Barstow as I thought they were established in the market. I must say I was totally surprised by how proactive victorstone were in arranging floor plans, pictures, particulars and having the property uploaded. I had constant feedback from Louis who was very professional from the offset. Needless to sat victorstone were the first to fire across offers at me. Within 3 weeks i accepted the offer.

I was disappointed with the victorstones buyer who changed solicitors and had the property surveyed twice. Which needlessly dragged the process. What was worse i had already given motice to my tenants. But in all I would recommend victorstone for their professionalism and personal service. They put one of the so called big names to shame.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden! To leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victorstone Property Consultants Camden