Jan 23,2017
Jack Merriott MNAEA
Rob Down MNAEA
Jan 23,2017
I don't usually leave online reviews but I feel Cross Keys need to be recognised for their fantastic customer service and the business that they run. I have sold a property with them and also viewed properties with them in my search for my perfect home. In particular I have been looked after by Rob, Jack and Tom.

You get to compare the different estate agents when you are looking for properties. Cross keys never made me feel rushed when viewing a property. I also wasn't bombarded with emails and calls pressuring me to make a decision which I experienced with others. My partners ex had a property on with another estate agent and it just wouldn't sell. So she then put it on with cross keys and it sold in 3 days. My partner last month put her flat on with Cross keys and again they sold it in 3 days. Rob was able to take brilliant pictures and the advert helped get people in the door.

We ended up buying a house which was on the market with another agent but I was able to speak to Jack and ask for advice on a few things as I hadn't bought a house before. A sign that they will go that extra mile!

If you are lucky enough to view a house with Jack then he will be honest and also point out things which can be altered/ decorating styles etc. He will also make you giggle too!

If you want an advert that looks top class with fantastic photos. If you want a professional service thats not desperate then use Cross Keys!
Good value for money. The service is the best we have ever received from our dealings with all other estate agents. Having viewed many properties in our search, we were able to compare and Cross Keys are so professional and good at what they do.
By: Rob Down
Jan 27, 2017
Hi Heather, Thank you so much for your kind words, it's always nice to get praise especially as lovely at this.

Thanks again