Mar 31,2012
Mar 31,2012
1st Capital Homes thanks for all your work that you have put into not only renting my place in Wapping but also managing it extremely well, the last 7 months I have had a hassle free period knowing that my rent gets paid every month on time and that the tennats are living peacfully in a clean and well maintained home. When Ahmed our inital contact explained this to us we did think it was to good to be true, but true to his word everything has been fantastic. For this reason, I would reccomed all landlords to use 1st Capital Homes and Ahmed to rent out their properties. Thanks guys, for a job well done!
By: Ahmed
May 15, 2012
Dear Ian, thank you for the comments you have posted and look forward to working with you in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1st Capital Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of 1st Capital Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1st Capital Homes Office 1