Mar 31,2012
Mar 31,2012
If you're reading this, it's probably too late because you've been stung, BUT... just in case.

My colleague and I paid Madison Brook the full moving in fee, as we were told our offer had been accepted, however, it hadn't. The deal fell through, and we spend month after month trying to reclaim the money (several thousand pounds). In the end, we had to chase MB through the courts, and only after a successful claim against them and the thread of enforcement did we get our money back.

I ended up keeping a spreadsheet of all communication attempts to them, by the end of it there was over 70 phone calls, 25 emails, several letters... an absolutely despicable company, I'm shocked they're still allowed to trade.

Full disclosure: this all happened last year.
Returned the money promptly once it was realised that the deal had fallen apart. No undue "internal complaints procedure" - 21 days. They're a tiny company for crying out loud. Return calls. Respond to emails.
Attached Files
By: robbed
Apr 01, 2012
[[EDIT ORIGINAL START]]
This is a very familiar story. However you were lucky as there are MANY people that have not got their money back from these thieves!
[[EDIT ORIGINAL END]]

This is a very familiar story. However you were lucky as there are MANY people that have not got their money back from these guys!

Make an Enquiry