“I am appalled with the lack of communication with the ......”

Jan 19,2017
By: 'Zara white'
Jan 19,2017
I am appalled with the lack of communication with the PROPERTY management team at Abbotts. I believe these ladies that manage our property are based in Norwich as it is an 01603 number - Kim and Lisa? And I will be Submitting a formal complaint! We have had multiple problems with our property to the point we have gone without water for several days. I find Kim to be continuously rude and if I was her manager I would be putting her through a re-training programme as her customer service ability is awful beyond belief. I have had a request in to refit our mauldy rotting light socket in the bathroom for almost 2 weeks, I am still yet to hear back! My partner and I work full time therefore as it is dark when we leave and when we get home we are having to use phone lights to wash or go elsewhere for simple sanitary. Regardless of the daily chasing and calling property management they NEVER return my calls and are very unprofessional and uncooperative. Not only this we were told before agreeing to rent the property that our landlord is a quick responder and all our issues with the flat would be sorted quickly an effiently, our landlord lives abroad and is a nightmare to get hold of so yet again.. Poor service! I am more than fed up with the service from property management and have never come across such a poor service.
Bad