Mar 30,2012
Mar 30,2012
it took me along time to choose an estate agent, i had several valuations and in the end became very confused by the whole prospect of selling and moving house. Terry from Edward Knight was the last estate agent i invited to my property.. and thank god that i did, he was brilliant from start to finish, Terry explained every thing to me in great detail so i could understand the whole process of moving much easier. I instructed Edward Knight to sell the property for me and within a couple of weeks i had several offers and a sale was agreed. I have now moved house and with further help from Terry's colleagues i managed to find the perfect property. I probably wont be moving again for along time, but would have no hesitations in recommending Edward Knight to anybody living in the Rugby area. Thanks again Guys!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Edward Knight Estate Agents Edward Knight! To leave a new review of Edward Knight Estate Agents Edward Knight, please click the link below !
Write a review for Edward Knight Estate Agents Edward Knight