Mar 30,2012
Mar 30,2012
My agent was very efficient, he showed me around a couple of starter homes, was not pushy, but explained all that I needed to know. He sorted all the paperwork quickly, and the email from the person sorting out credit checks was also very efficient, emailed me back as soon as possible. the signing and paying for the initial rent and deposit was very smooth, I didn't have any problems with arranging appointments even though the Lower Earley office was being renovated. As I said to Ben on the day of signing, 'It was painless'. He was polite and courteous throughout even when I asked some silly questions. I would definitely use Romans in the future, if required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley! To leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Lower Earley