Mar 30,2012
Mar 30,2012
I wasn't 100% on using this company, not due to previous poor service with them in particular, but many others.

Having spoken with Patrick in some detail around my requirements and whether he may be able to help out, I found that instead of pushing me towards "any old property in my price bracket" as most have done in the past. He took more of a consultative approach, listening to the sort of property I was after to meet my variable working & personal commitments and understood that it wasn't just finding a property to meet my budget, but one that added value to my personal & professional life.

I am extremely happy with my new property and my experience with Patrick has given me a new found confidence in the market... not that I would be going through anyone else before seeing Patrick and his team again first.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands