Jan 05,2017
By: 'Danielle'
Jan 05,2017
Rude and unhelpful. Apart from being called constantly at work when I had told them to call my partner as I can't take calls at work and being contacted with matters that should of gone through our solicitors. The property we purchased was not vacant when it came to us moving in and we were told we would have to wait until they had finished packing which was understandable to an extent if not very frustrating. When we were finally able to get the keys to our house, 3 and a half hours later than stated in our contract, they gave them to my partner without asking for any ID even though they had never met him.
Once we finally go into the property we were shocked to how they had left the place. There was furniture and rubbish everywhere even dog poo in the garden and they knew I was 7 months pregnant. When we tried contacting Your Ipswich Melissa told us that Roy was a few doors down for an appointment at another house so she said he would just pop in quickly. About 5 minutes after that call I saw Roy driving past my house, when I called and said this she said that the other appointment never showed so he left. Which wasn't helpful. When we were contacted by Roy he stated it was not their problem. We couldn't move into our house for another two week because of the state it was left in. I would never recommend this company and I hope people read this before they even consider them.

Your Ipswich