Mar 30,2012
Mar 30,2012
I have been heavily involved with residential property transactions for over 15 years, both in my professional capacity (chartered surveyor - residential division) and in my personal life. My recent house purchase through Elizabeth Crew at the Kennington office of Atkinson Mcleod, I can very confidently say has been the best experience I have had with a UK Estate Agency practice during this time. The service was explorary; swift, polite, and very professional manner, a very high level of technical knowledge on a transaction that was far from straight forward, kept all parties very well informed with progress and the entire deal took only approx 4 weeks from agreement on price to completion, including the time required to agree and issue a mortgage. A standard of estate agency service was provided that beat even my highest expectations, such expertise and professionalism should be the objective for all estate agency practices, yet sadly most I deal with fall far short. I would recommend Atkinson Mcleod and Elizabeth Crew in particular, to all prospective sellers and buyers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Kennington