Mar 30,2012
Mar 30,2012
I currently have my property up for sale with Express estate agency, that will shortly end. I have been involved in 7 house sales/purchases and this is by far the worst service I have ever received. I have received 2 phone calls in 2 months after the property went on the market. I have not had my calls returned and despite asking 4 times I still have not had my home energy report which I paid them for..
I do not have any details of the people at the agency who Im dealing with, thats how little contact Ive had from them.
The agent who came to the house certainly had a good pitch and promised much, but as soon as I signed the agreement they lost interest. I was told that they charge more because they work harder to sell the property. All they have done is place it on some websites!
The property is advertised £15000 below what the other agents advised but there has not been any interest. A colleague at work informed me that Express have a bad reputation for messing purchasers around, perhaps this is the reason.
I will be switching to another agent in the near future. This seems like a scam.
Any contact would be nice. weekly updates as to how may details of the property were requested. A copy of MY home energy report Return my calls.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Apr 17, 2012
Thank you for your recent review highlighting your concerns. We take every complaint extremely seriously and always look to utilise any feedback as constructively as possible. We are continuously looking at ways to improve our customer care to ensure that every client receives the best possible service. If you would like to email your details to: one of our Customer Care team will contact you to resolve any issues. Warm regards, the Express Estate Agency.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office