Mar 30,2012
Mar 30,2012
Mark Durban has been my letting agent for the last 10 years and he is the most efficient, helpful and competent agent I have found. He goes above and beyond his duty to provide me and my tenants with a service that preempts any issues, is prompt and takes all of the stress of dealing with the property off my hands.

Everyone that I have come into contact with who knows and deals with Mark consistently sings his praises, and I wish that all estate agents provided the type of service, thoughtful and intelligent, that he does.

Lionel Stoll deals with me on the sales side, and he like Mark provides an excellent service, and I would recommend him highly if you wish to sell your property, as he has the experience for accuracy of valuations and is a pleasure to deal with.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London