Mar 30,2012
Mar 30,2012
I moved into London a couple of months ago & was looking for an apartment to move in within 2 weeks, I went to Spencersoffice in Ilford & specified my detailed requirement to Russell Beckett, he understood my requirement well & showed me almost an exact apartment I was looking for & at the right time!!!

My interactions with Russell Beckett has been smooth & quite professional. He also went a little out of the way to help me find a nice apartment which I liked the most. I had been to many letting agencies before approaching Spencers, but I shall recommend Spencer's letting to my friends as the agents have given me the right picture about the property, quite helpful & always approachable. I have already shared Russell's office number to one of my friend who is also looking for an apartment. Cheers!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Ilford