Mar 30,2012
Mar 30,2012
I was originally shown my flat by Dominic 2 years ago and I remain a tenant at the same flat. There are several reasons for this. Dominic clearly understands the commercial needs of his landlord client but is able to successfully reconcile that with the requirements of the tenants. He's direct and straightforward so I dont think I'm being conned in any way. Any issues that have arisen with the flat have been dealt with in an expeditious manner. Given the above and in view of my other experiences with estate agents in London in the last 15 years, I thought it was important to to highlight when you actually come across "a good one".

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London