Mar 29,2012
Mar 29,2012
We have come in contact with a few agent in the process of selling and buying and we feel that these are far and away the best agents in the area.
I am probably one of the most anxious clients they could deal with and they managed with me and my anxiety incredibly well. They are honest (an extremely rare quality in estate agents!!), reliable, friendly, supportive, proactive without being aggressive- generally a pleasure to deal with.
They delivered what they promised- another rare quality in estate agents. The team marketed the house, we had viewing instantly- and accepted an offer within 2 weeks of going on the market. Unfortunately, and we cannot blame the agents for this we lost our buyers 3 weeks into the process but 3 days later we had accepted another offer and completed 3 weeks later- Chris promised we would be off his books by May!!
The team which also includes Lisa Greenwood- not enough room to put her name above were always friendly when I called, and I called everyday. They gave me time to discuss my concerns and at one point we had a conference call with myself, my husband (who resides in Hong Kong) and Christopher. If we were ever going to sell again we would not bother consulting other agents- we would automatically use Christopher J Sargeant, they may be small but the are incredibly good!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Christopher J Sargeant Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Christopher J Sargeant Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Christopher J Sargeant Ltd Office 1