Mar 29,2012
Mar 29,2012
The agent I dealt with was extremely pushy and aggressive. Walked into their shop and talked to him to let him know my requirements, everything looked fine and left. 2 mins later (literally 2 mins) I receive a call from the same person I had just finished to talk to and I am told that for my budget he shuld not be able to find anything...oh my God, we were talking about that a few moments ago why do the problems arise just now? Is this a prank call? Anyway he adds he can show me a property a bit more expensive than what I would be looking for - well I am flexible both for move-in dates and price (I made it clear earlier) and ask him where the property is.Well, I had already had viewings there and reply I am not interested. AGAIN he starts to say that I won't be finding anything at all. I end the conversation by saying I am able to wait to see what the market is going to offer.
The day later I receive an e-mail from him and agree a viewing for a different property (by the way I HAD to view that on Monday because Tuesday would have been too late in his opinion... I went Monday and Wednesday (or Thursday I can't remember precisely) I was asked whether I had liked the property or not...surprise surprise it was not gone yet. However I told him I didn't like it and AGAIN he said that the property market was busy and the prices were going increase more and more so basically he didn't say that but sounded like I was going to be homeless. I politely repeated him I was very flexible ( I didn't tell him I knew the market pretty well because of my job and didn't believe a single word of what he was saying) and the last "threat" from him was that I had probably wait until the end of the Olympics. I told him I could wait (tit was true) but from that moment on I put this agent on the blacklist and, guess what, the very next day I found a property in one of the finest and newest buildings of the area I was having my search for a price more or less similar to what I was willing to pay (15£ pw over budget).
I'd urge anyone not to believe to this kind of pushy and aggressive behaviour, London has a very dynamic market and you won't end up being homeless if you keep searching every single day and deal with the right agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madley Property Services Bermondsey London! To leave a new review of Madley Property Services Bermondsey London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madley Property Services Bermondsey London