Mar 29,2012
Mar 29,2012
Last year I looked into an investment property and at the time spent a lot of time with Parkers, who were honest, patient and gave excellent advice, which I followed and held off buying until this year. I have now put an offer in on a property which has been accepted. What I particularly like about Parkers is that they never pushed or tried to cajol me into buying. When I was being shown around Ben was really helpful giving balanced advice, highlighting pros and cons rather than trying to push me into a decision, he was patient and happy to show me as many properties as I wanted before I choose. He was also incredibly respectful of the vendors, whish I thought showed integritey.
Honesty and respect are high on my agenda when buying a property and I can honestly say that all the staff treated me with these. I would thoroughly recommend Parkers.
Mark who deals with lettings also spent a lot of time talking to me about practical issues and returns etc.
I would like to take this time to thank everyone for their prompt, honest, professional yet personal service. It was a pleasure rather than headache buying this property, also thank you for your relentless patience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 9