Mar 29,2012
Mar 29,2012
Dutch & Dutch have just taken over the agency administration of a group of properties where I live.

Their approach is the most unprofessional I have seen.

They are trying to steam roller the 20 sitting tenants in these houses with new rules, new processes and a new rent rise, without taking into regard that most of us have been there for 2-3 years already. They insist on treating us like students, claim that they are trying to protect us as it's ¢â‚¬Å“just a houseshare¢â‚¬Â and will not listen when we try to explain that we've looked after these houses for the last few years without ever skipping the rent or harassing the landlord.

I love the house I've lived in for so long, but if I have to deal with Dutch & Dutch, I am seriously considering moving straight out.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dutch & Dutch Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Dutch & Dutch Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dutch & Dutch Estate Agents Office 1