Jan 12,2017
By: 'displeased landlord'
Jan 12,2017
Called Berkshire Lettings for a market appraisal, spoke to James who made an appointment to view my house i wanted to let out. He turned up late, was quite rude and arrogant, undervalued my house and was asking extortionate fees. When I looked for their office the next day, it was no where to be seen, LANDLORDS be careful of this guy, he is just looking to rip you off. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I looked on major portals and could not even see this company. Yet James boasted that he will market broadly. He looked like he just got out of bed, very poor appearance for an agent!
Very high for No service, these types of agents should be banned, fortunate for them the industry is virtually unregulated, perhaps the fee ban will clean up these types!
By: The Agent Watcher
Feb 20, 2017
Does this agent think that the public are stupid? They complain about every critique.. Do we think they are perfect? There is no smoke without fire I have found and I smell the burning of another pair of Berkshire Lettings' - pants on fire!
By: Manager
Feb 18, 2017
Dear Made up Landlord (Agent)

Thank you for your review. I am getting tired of having to keep writing comments but if you have nothing better to do then carry on.

Berkshire Lettings Ltd