Jan 11,2017
Joanne
Sarah
Jan 11,2017
My experience with Haybrooks was 1st class, from start to finish and totally stress free from the moment Daniel came to my property and give a valuation and explained everything so clear and precise, I did have other estate agents [as you do] but he was so polite really professional & confident thus making me feel secure. Sarah and Joanne like wise really professional keeping me well informed, organizing viewings, keeping me updated on a regular basis with feed back, and helping with guidance for my best interests, Hollie thank you as well for showing us around properties that we viewed we took on board your advice. Only thing left to say so pleased we went with Haybrooks Hillsborough I've never sold a home before was dreading the experience but the whole team was brilliant, supportive and professional really can't thank enough for a stress free transaction.
Agents fees was in average with others.
By: Ross
Jan 12, 2017
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your kind review of our Hillsborough branch. We're pleased to hear they were polite and professional, and that they kept you updated throughout. We will pass this feedback on.

Regards
Ross

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haybrook Hillsborough! To leave a new review of Haybrook Hillsborough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haybrook Hillsborough