Mar 29,2012
Mar 29,2012
Having been a landlord working with 1st Letting for just over 2 years, I have to say that the experience has been completely trouble-free for myself personally. Your staff have handled the one or two "issues" that have cropped up quickly and professionally with the minimum of input from myself. I am kept informed at times of gas safety checks etc. and have had no real issues with regard to rent payments.

All in all a thoroughly satisfactory service provided by 1st Lettings and I would strongly recommend your company to anyone else who was thinking of letting a property. In fact, I cannot imagine why anyone would want to take on all of the landlord responsibilities themselves when they can have a service such as this for the price of a competitive percentage per month.

Many thanks for all your help

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1st Letting Office 1! To leave a new review of 1st Letting Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1st Letting Office 1