Jan 11,2017
Jan 11,2017
Where do I start - we were a buyer and Purple Bricks seemed to have no interest in us what so ever, we were chain free as had already sold our property so we were ideal clients. The communication at first when we were negotiating an offer with the seller was fine but once the offer was accepted we didn't hear from PB again until I started chasing them up. Our local property "expert" Steph was just an expert at being rude and patronising, she spoke to me like I was a 16 year old spending my first wage packet - from this point I just called the call centre as I refused to be spoken to like that. This was another issue, you don't speak to the same person every time you call and can be on hold from 2-10 minutes to speak to someone. You don't get the same rapport as you do from your local estate agent, who you can get through to instantly.
PB tried to encourage us to use their conveyancing service who again are call centre based, i'm so glad I didn't as their communication with our solicitor was shocking. It would take several emails and phone calls to get an answer to the simplest of questions so it would take days.
PB are all about the seller and literally don't care about the buyer - clearly they forget if they didn't have a buyer they wouldn't have sold the house!!!!
We have now completed and don't plan on moving house for a long time but when we do we certainly won't use PB.
Stick to your local high street agent!!
By: David
Jan 17, 2017
'PB are all about the seller and literally don't care about the buyer - clearly they forget if they didn't have a buyer they wouldn't have sold the house'

Purple bricks get paid from day one from the loan company, so selling the house is not important to them. If the owner does not sell their property they still have to pay purple bricks, so selling is just in the interests of the home owner.
I would recommend on viewings take their number and speak to them directly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Purplebricks Central Office - Solihull! To leave a new review of Purplebricks Central Office - Solihull, please click the link below !
Write a review for Purplebricks Central Office - Solihull