Mar 29,2012
Mar 29,2012
These guys appear very professional when you speak with them over the phone and I was impressed when they found me tenants when I first used them.

Last November I approached them again to find me new tenants, which again they did. As one of the tenants was newly qualified graduate without income they took 6 months upfront rent for one person (in addition to the one month upfront rent for the other person and 6 weeks security deposit). I allowed the tenants into the property and protected their deposit before MB transferred the funds to my account in good faith, assuming that their payment processing may be a little delayed.

To cut the story short, I received a part payment on the deposit (not the full amount) from MB, but none of the remaining funds due to me. I chased both the consultant I was dealing with, Daniel Juttner, and the Director, Tiran Bharj for months via email and telephone. Finally, after following their internal complaints procedure I have decided to pursue the debt through the County Courts. I am awaiting an amendment to be made to the CCJ against the company, but have since discovered that MB have lots of CCJs outstanding for a lot of money.

I find it absolutely incredible that this company is still trading. Given the reluctance of the company to deal with CCJs outstanding against them I am not optimistic about recovering my debt and I am sure that there are many more people who are in the same position. Any suggestions on what we can do about this are welcome but for now I would warn any landlords (or tenants for that matter) to steer well clear of this lot!
Pay up

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands! To leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madison Brook Docklands