Mar 29,2012
Mar 29,2012
I have been trying to get hold of capital living for several weeks, I had left several voice messages and had sent a text which did get a reply but I did not get a reply from the second text.

When I emailled Adam did not acknowledge that I had left messages or that I had sent a text even though he reply to it?? In fact the email almost accused me of lying.

Once I had finally got through to them I was told that I should give them a deposit so that I would get the best chance of securing a room due to the olympics, I explained that this wouldn't be possible as if they didn't have something suitable I would lose my £300 deposit. Adam basically talked down to me and ignored my concerns that if I had a hard time contacting them to start with what would it be like once they had taken my money.

If once I am ready to move I see a house I like when I am ready to move I may contact them again however I will specify that I will not be willing to deal with Adam as he is unprofessional and rude.
If he was more professional and not rude. He obviously doesn't know the meaning of customer service.
By: ThinkTwice
Apr 07, 2012
I would seriously recommend you don't use Capital Living after this experience. I rented with them and they are all like Adam and they will all talk down to you and you are right, once they have your money, they'll be even worse to deal with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham! To leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Capital Living Fulham