Mar 29,2012
Mar 29,2012
Had a terrible experience with this company a couple of years ago.
I viewed a property over looking the canal in sale, was quite interested and the man showing me round said that there were lots of other people interested and that if I gave him £200 he would hold it until I had decided, at no time was I told that the money was non refundable.
The letting did not go through for a number of reasons so I telephoned the northwood office and they told me to come and collect the money.
After arriving at the office I was then told that they were keeping the money, so I refused to leave until I got it but to no avail.
so all in all am £200 down and a lesson learnt, places like this will say and do anything to get a let/sale.
really hope this review helps and nobody else is conned in this way.
By: Daniel Harris
May 18, 2012
I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. I would welcome your feedback personally on your instruction to come and collect a refund and then on arrival told that this would not be the case this is not acceptable and I would investigate this further.
That said Our company policy is that your initial £200 is for an administration fee and is non refundable, this is stated in writing on both the receipt that is handed out to you and also the application form that you signed. In addition to this the only reason an administration fee would not be returned to you is in the event that the information given on the application was incorrect when veryfying.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood South Manchester! To leave a new review of Northwood South Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood South Manchester