Download Property Smart Leader App
Mar 29,2012
By: 'chiara'
Mar 29,2012
I had a very good experience with Paramount. My first contact with them was through the website, where I found the property I was interested in. Once I got in the agency in person, they showed me the flat I was interested in on the same day and the process went really fast and without problems. The agent answered my questions and concerned very quickly and kept me updated during all the process of making the offer and signing the contract. In addition, he made sure in person that the flat was clean and tidy before I moved in. I really appreciated the employment of a third party inventory firm. I have now renewed my contract and during this process the agent was efficient and the process went fast and smooth. I totally recommend them!

Paramount Properties