Jan 09,2017
Jan 09,2017
This will be my first experience with selling a property in London and as you can imagine i did a lot of research before appointing an estate agent. This review is for the first part of the process (why emoov, valuations and pictures) as I have postponed the day it will be advertised.

The first dilemma was between going online or high street. Some of the objections I found for not going online were: not a personal relationship, not knowledge of the area, cheap and poor quality of equipment/pictures. Since I have been looking myself for property only online and given the very low fees i thought to give it a try anyway.

So far I have been extremely happy about my choice and all the objections/concerns have been proved completely no-sense.

Charles made the process very simple and most importantly i felt he was more of a consultant / advisor than a simple (online) estate agent. He spent plenty of time in the property for the evaluation and the pictures, floorplan and virtual tour. I have been dealing with many estate agents (as a buyer) and his/emoov approach / attitude have been so far truly remarkable (I work in sales myself and I can say that the process so far has been outstanding).

Finally just an additional note on the quality of the pictures/virtual tour which went far beyond my and my partner exceptions. Extremely good quality done with professional cameras.

In all fairness, the quality of the picture is the reason why i decided to go with Emoov and not Purple Bricks or HouseSimple. I compared the old listings and Emoov pictures, at least in East London, have consistently been much superior during the last few months.

thanks Charles & Team.
great value

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood! To leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for eMoov.co.uk Brentwood

eMoov.co.uk