Apr 22,2009
Apr 22,2009
With my work taking me abroad, i need to know my properties are in safe hands.I do not have the time to search for reliable honest tenants and need to be assured that the properties are well maintained.Northwood take all of my needs into consideration and offer a variety of tailored services.Opting for the fully managed platinum scheme has left me worry free, and guaranteed that i receive a monthly income, even when the property is empty. The staff are friendly and very efficient, keeping me regularly updated on the maintenance of the property and selecting only the most reliable tenants.

I chose Northwood because they stood out above the competition, I've had a great experience with them for two years and they've not let me down. Thanks

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham! To leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Wokingham